Monday, October 22, 2007

Red Sox overcome another hurdle


from the net: Boston Red Sox pitcher Jonathan Papelbon pours beer on the American League Championship trophy early Monday morning, Oct. 22, 2007, at Fenway Park in Boston. The Red Sox beat the Cleveland Indians, 11-2 in Game 7 of the American League Championship baseball series to advance to the World Series.


My Logic: I have been a lifetime Red Sox fan, I understand how important sports can be to a New Englander in the fall. I did watch part of the game (until 10pm, which was around the 4th inning) before I had to go to bed and get up at 4:30 am and get ready for work. I did manage to wake up at 1am and check the box score on the net (so I could sleep in peace). I posted this picture because I think it is ironic that a multi-million dollar athlete is pouring cheap beer onto the trophy. Usually, we see rappers drinking top quality champagne and top dollar drinks. Here we see canned crappy beer. Maybe I am spoiled and have a few Bass ale's, or a Sam Adams. I really think if your gonna have a few "brewskies" you should have real beer.....heck, get out your imports from Germany and have a real one. Just don't waste you calories or watered canned beer. That is just my spin on a successful season as a Sox fan. G O S O X !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home