Thursday, October 18, 2007

Welcome to my logic?


Welcome to the re-return of my blogger debut (kind of) . I have made a few tweeks to my blog and now I am figuring out how to enhance this site and make this fun.


What is logic: the definition states - a particular method of reasoning or argumentation.

also: convincing forcefulness; inexorable truth of persuasiveness.


What is the Lombardo Logic? Sometimes I give quite bad advice. And the reason is that not everything applies to everyone. One of the bigger flaws in the advice that I give is that I am quite ambitious. The advice, views, thoughts and grammar might be off...sometimes way off. I encourage you visit my blog daily. I plan to share my photo's, experiences, observations and everyday life events. I am an honest person and I do not hold back with anything. I might be reserve with comments that hurt...but if something is true and you can grow from it, it is worth saying. Stay turned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home