Thursday, December 27, 2007

2007 Year in Review!

OK...Christmas has come and gone once again. What a year...it was fast and full of ups and downs (I am referring to all the events that happened). Last winter we had illness after illness that went into the spring. My wife got hurt in February and carried pain all this year. I lost my incentive payout at work and now make allot less now. That was to doom and gloom...here is the good stuff. I lost weight, went fishing in May, I have my health back, grown spiritually, went on another mission's trip, met new people at church, shared fun times with the family. That is a brief year in review for me.
The photo - I think that it sums up my life. I doubt that "Moe" beat and won a battle with anorexia. If anything he won....maybe a free pizza or a hot dog eating contest. I really want you to look at the picture and realize that no matter how overwhelmed you may feel, or how tired you are of keeping up with life, you will always have to battle the small things in order to cross the finish line. My finish line will be Heaven. I know it sounds odd...but I truly think we are put here on this earth for a special and specific reason - and that is to serve and praise the Lord Jesus Christ. I see everyday religion and honesty taken away from us. Look at the moral values society puts up with, look at the corruption happening all around us locally and worldwide.
I am getting myself wound up....I will get back to the basics. 2008 I would like to look back at this blog entry and make sure word for word that I am holding myself accountable for what I am about to write. I would like to get back underneath 200 pounds and ween myself off the computer at home more. I would also like to include my kids in my hobbies such as geocaching and going for rides and exploring more of what Maine has to offer. I would like my wife to heal her back and stay energetic and healthy. Walk, Walk, Walk everyday possible together. Those are objectives that I think I can complete and accomplish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home