Friday, December 14, 2007

just for the records


This is a better view of the dinosaur costume. This was given to my son when he was allot younger....and now he is out growing almost everything he owns. I luckily..have some clothes he can grow into someday. "J" is pictured here in her winter fashion costume...it is this years "gotta have" outfit. I love the built in pot belly and the nasty row of teeth. I wish I had this type of costume...I mean who wouldn't want to walk around the house with a neat "something" to wear that is unusual. When I was a kid I wanted to own and wear a storm troop uniform from Star Wars. To be honest...I would still like to own one, and yes I would wear it. I am a geek and always will have a memory of my childhood imagination and toy box of ideas. I was the kid who would go outside after a snowstorm and set up all my figures and re-enact the Hoth Scene from Empire Strikes Back (yes, another Star Wars reference). I would always loose a few on the lawn until the snow would melt and then I would pick up faded figure and throw it back in the box for a rainy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home