Thursday, December 13, 2007

nEVeR TrUSt a DInOsaUR wIth a DeMEntEd SMiLE



I was cleaning out my sons closet and found several play costumes that he used to wear about 5 years ago. I thought it was funny to see small costumes such as Power Rangers, Star Wars Jedi Garb and a dinosaur suit. The dinosaur suit is larger that the others and my daughter could still fit into it. I thought it was a precious moment to snap a few pictures of her before she too grows up and out of her childhood innocence. Now....I did not notice her facial expression when this photo was taken. I look at this picture and cannot fathom the horrid look on her face when this was taken. Also, check out the fat belly pouch of the costume....it is so funny to see.

6 Comments:

Blogger Libbydale said...

That picture is so funny! Boy, she kinda looks like Mom more from that angle (no offense, Laurie!)
Keep that one for the yearbook, wedding day, whatever!

December 13, 2007 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger Libbydale said...

I was talking about the facial expression in how she looks like Mom by the way!

Did Laurie make that costume???

She's so goooood!

December 13, 2007 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Libbydale said...

I was talking about the facial expression in how she looks like Mom by the way!

Did Laurie make that costume???

She's so goooood!

December 13, 2007 at 11:24 PM  
Blogger Libbydale said...

Ok, now I'm back pedaling even more. I shouldn't try to put two words, let alone, two sentences together at this hour of the night. But anyway, 1. when I saw this photo I couldn't figure out if it was J or L. And everyone who knows both J and L, know they look alike, but it really jumped out at me looking at this photo

2. Once I realized it was J in the costume and not L it reminded me of a snapshot of L making a funny face at the Fourth of July/anniversary party.

Ok, ok, can we still be friends???

December 13, 2007 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Libbydale said...

Ok, why does the time say 8:34? My clock says almost midnight...
Where do I delete my comments again???

OH BROTHER!

December 13, 2007 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Libbydale said...

Ok, why does the time say 8:34? My clock says almost midnight...
Where do I delete my comments again???

OH BROTHER!

December 13, 2007 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home