Saturday, January 5, 2008

LOST - Season 4 is almost here

LOST - Season 4 trailer is here. I have been waiting a while for this series to pick back up. I am concerned that it might not happen on January 31st. I know that the writers guild is on strike and I am not sure if that impacts all future television and movie shows. This season 3 finale was excellent threw some of us Lost fans off our "I know what is gonna happen" ending. I have been watching Lost since it aired and have been waiting each week for the next episode to air. The plot is deep....so if you ever wanted to start watching Lost, I would recommend watching it from season 1 and take your time. There are allot of events, stories, relationships that are happening at the same time that are important or will be important in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home