Monday, January 14, 2008

More snow....blame it on global warning.

This past week I received my first handheld gps device. I actually got this Garmin etrex Vista from work for free. I was award so many points that I could choose from a large catalog. The satellite reception at my house is dead....I cannot get cell phone reception until I leave my driveway. Ok, my focus is off. I know here in Maine we had a week of warm weather and alot of our snow has melted away and the grass/ground was showing. I am soooo eager to get out and start caching. I tried caching in four different locations...which I struck out on all four. The snow is still here...and I am going to have to wait until spring before I attempt trying it again. Geocaching for those why are scratching your heads is a worldwide Easter egg hunt that are hidden and can be found using coordinates.

SNOWING....right now it is coming down in waves of heavy white sheets. I think as a state we have more snow already than we did all last year. December was one of the coldest months recorded...and January has been one of the warmest....do we blame it on global warning, or have we not been recording event long enough to find trends and patterns. I myself do not believe in global warming and think that it is a fear tactic that keeps people on edge and controlled. For those who think global warming is real.....please help my understand why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home