Wednesday, February 13, 2008

And the snow keeps coming

Wow...it has been snowing all week. Today the snow turned into hard rain that just made a mess outside for drivers. I was moving my van and it slid off the driveway and it is now off to the side and I cannot gain traction to move it. It has been a very frustrating few weeks for my family and with all these little obstacles popping up....it makes me throw my hands in the air and I realize that God has plans for me. I cannot understand why this is happening, but I look foward to moving ahead with these illnesses and health issues and getting back to having a focus and a goal. At this time I spend my downtime sleeping alot...I also have been trying to figure out how and why I am gritting my teeth and even grinding them at night. I think it is stress...but I seem to be stable with everyday issues. My job at work stinks...I am in a bind and looking for a way out within the bank. I will see what lies ahead next week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Libbydale said...

We can relate to what you're saying.
Hang in there. We hope a much better job comes along!
Hello to Laurie for me.

February 13, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home