Thursday, March 20, 2008

I look like I am up to no good!

I look like I am up to no good...the snow is slowly melting away here in Maine. Everyone has cabin fever by this time of the year. Well yesterday I loaded up my gps with cache's that are along my daily commute and noticed that one of them was not far off the beaten path. Yesterday the rain turned into snow....so I was out walking on this beach area looking along the rocks for a cache. There was a person sitting in his truck watching me...it looked like I was up to no good, or I was looking for something that I lost. When I am caching...I always think that I look suspicious or in a place I shouldn't be. I guess I feel this way because I am new at this hobby and have not found my comfort zone. if you are wondering what the hell I am talking about, check out www.geocaching.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home