Wednesday, April 23, 2008

all for the sake of doing it

Okay...I have been slacking when it comes to blogging. I have been looking at other blogs and getting updates on friends lives and adventures. Paul and Libby, I would like to thank you for trying a hobby that I haven been going GOO-GOO over. That would be geocaching, I have been actively looking and finding cache's all over the coast from Belfast to Bath and in between. The weekend was so nice and I wanted to get the family out of the house and explore the coast before the tourist start strolling in and taking over the roads. With caching....I am up to 35 found in the past 2 months. I have to admit, I am hooked and I actually found a hobby that doesn't require me sitting inside in front of a computer as much as I used to....besides it only got me in trouble. It seems comical...that when my wife is driving and I am sitting in the passengers side, I am looking into the woods and thinking of good places to stash a cache. Also, I had a 30 minute lunch break and I was able to drive across town and get a cache close to the road and back to work on time. I seem to challenge myself vs. time to find those deep woods treasures. I am running out of caches in the Rockland area....but maybe someone will plant more in the midcoast area soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home