Monday, April 28, 2008

My Logic: weekend blues


I worked all day Saturday and just Sunday to rest up for another week of work. After church I had a great lunch and decided to take my daughter and gps for a spin around my area. We went out geocaching in Newcastle. I finally went back to the Fish Ladder and found the cache that was placed up by the dam. I thought there would have been a foot path along the whole river/stream. One thing that freaks me out are ticks....I hate ticks. I had found one crawling on my daughter and myself. It made me itch and my skin crawl all evening.

Last Friday: After work I checked out a few cache's in Belfast that I have been eager to find for the last few weeks. I was able to find 3 geocoins and a unique "path tag". I have never seen a path tag...but it looks like a miniature version of a geocoin and those can be tracked also. The photo above is the path tag that I found. I think it is neat....what do you think.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 28, 2008 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger Libbydale said...

The fish ladder is where I fell and we found the cache. You need to visit when the fish are running. Great fun!

May 1, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home