Monday, May 19, 2008

Another First to Find (FTF)

I keep an eye on the daily "new" cache posting on the Maine page. I noticed there was one in Belfast, Maine which is in the same town I work in. I took an early lunch break to be the first to find this cache. I found this Maine geocoin in this cache. I will be moving this along very soon.
Over the weekend, I was able to find several cache's along the Maine Coast and I was able to find my 50th cache which is Seafarers Beacon Cache that had a nice lighthouse and museum to walk around. This cache was way out in the middle of almost no where.

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Congrats on the FTF. Those are the best. Cool coins too. For some reason your site was not updating in my reader. I think I have it fixed and will stay up to date on your adventures!

Geocaching With Team Hick@Heart

May 22, 2008 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Robbin K. Tungett said...

Hey there! I was visiting some Geocaching blogs tonight and found yours. Even better, I found a link to my site here (Tungett Family). Appreciate it! However, the link doesn't work. You meant to link to http://tungett.blogspot.com/2008/04/family-fun-geocaching.html - but you might prefer to link to my Geocaching blog http://t2x3.blogspot.com

Thanks for the link! I've subscribed via RSS so I'll be back.

Robbin

June 16, 2008 at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home