Thursday, May 15, 2008

my custom made cache container

What is it? hmmmm....well it is a plastic Maxwell house coffee container that we saved and I spray painted this, then used some camp tape around center base. This was stashed yesterday in Waldoboro, Maine. The cache is called "Path Tag Drop-off". I think path tags are very new and cool. I have seen some really neat custom tags that I would love to see as an actual geocoin. Maybe someday I will have a path tag made...trading with others can be fun. I have not been able to go out geocaching over the past few days. I think I am having withdrawals....so this weekend I will check out some local cache's that are kinda in my area and that are out of the way. I have been having trouble with my Garmin eTrex Vista with reception in my area. I tried to stash a cache and I lost a signal several times. It was a clear and sunny day...so I am not sure why it has been happening lately.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home