Monday, June 30, 2008

bad weather = no caching

Over the weekend the weather has been foggy, cloudy, drizzly with some heavy rain. I decided to stay inside and played some Runescape online and look for any new caches planted in my area. On Saturday I decided to hide my 7th cache nearby my house, it is a near spot that has unusual rocks and a great swimming spot that most of the locals know about...so the traffic there is low. I bought my first ammo box and painted on side of it and called it "Toy Box". I wanted to make it into a toy exchange theme....it seems like each cache that I find has a few items that are the same...so I wanted to add a ton of toys to it and hope others do the same.

Toy Box coordinates - N 44° 03.377 W 069° 23.679
GC1DMN0 is the reference number

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home