Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Do you have fun at work?


Do you have fun at work, hmmmmm?

I work for Bank of America and you would think that working for a large corporate company would be smug and dry when it comes to fun. Once a quarter my department area gets together and has a "Boast" it is more like a social with food. Last week the weather was great and we all got a chance to get out and enjoy the sun and each other. Our Boast was scheduled to be from 3pm to 4pm...I decided to start a little earlier than that. I was able to break away from my desk and set up some games at 1pm and prepare for 40 others to arrive. I decided to set up a few games and make sure that they all worked and the set up was accurate. Some of us decided to stay outside and mess around all afternoon. This to me was a blast....and since it is only warm and sunny half of the time, we all decided to blow of some stress and kick back with an ice cream sundae buffett and some prizes to raffle off.

The photos taken are of me with playing croquet with "Wade" who seems like a backyard pro. The grass was a little too long...so we really had to hit the ball quite hard.

You, who work for large corporations need to get out and have some fun at least once a quarter. If you have any stories to share, please leave me a comment or a link to your blog. I am still adding other peoples blog links to my blog page. I like all the geocaching blogs that are out there and look at them almost weekly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home