Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Maine Moxie Festival this weekend

This is my spoof on Magic the Gathering card game. I thought I would incorporate some of my job requirements into my personal card. I am thinking about making a few of these for my other co-workers. We have several true geeks here that could morph this into a monthly incentive contest and make it fun enough for everyone here to participate. Remember my last blog mentioned "having fun at work" logic could spark newness into you daily job duties are home and work.
caching: last weekend I was able to break away from house sitting for some friends who had animals to look after while they went to Wyoming and Yellowstone National Park. The weather was hot and dry...I needed to work off some calories, so it was off in the woods I went. I found 3 caches and transported a geocoin. I plan on going to the Maine Moxie Festival this weekend...if you do not know what Moxie is? then check out this link http://www.moxiefestival.com/
One of the oldest soda's on the market today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home