Saturday, August 30, 2008

another day of caching in Maine


IMG_1496b
Originally uploaded by SonnyandSandy

I got out of work early in the afternoon and was able to hit a few more cache’s near the area where I work. I still have a few that are stumping me near where I live (I hate multi-cache’s so far). I was able to hit these 3 on my way home….Belfast to Waldoboro commute.
#86 Duck Trap River Preserve GCJ1E5
#87 Hello Newman GCWV20
#88 Briguy's Cache GC1EZD3
I am getting a little closer to finding #100 here within the State of Maine. The only bummer is that most of the cache hides are in larger cities which are at least 1hour or more away…I now have to make a day trip with my wife in order to consume less gas. We usually end up driving to Portland or Augusta with a mission. I end up not getting to geocache, and that is hard to pass up. I have plans on going to the Dominican Republic and there is 1 cache that I might be able to find outside on Santo Domingo. It is located in a Botanical Garden which we passed by last year. I have plans on stashing a cache in the DR at some resort that we usually visit our last day…somewhere popular enough to draw tourists to. I also have a friend going to Romania next month….so I will pass along a few travel bugs for him to send across the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home