Friday, August 8, 2008

The Dominican Republic Trip is almost here


Don't be afraid...I know I like a gang member but I got to admit it was hot and this was the best way to keep the sweat off my brow. I am gahering up information and money for your 2008 short term missions trip in October. This year it will be a challenge for me. I do not have all the money saved up and this year I would like to bring my 14 year old son for the first time. I would love to see him work with others that live with less and serve with a humble heart. I would ask you to pray for me and my group of 12 others that we have a safe and injury free trip. I will start planning ahead now....and avoid any extra activities in order to save money.

And of course....I will geocache locally for a few more months. I think there is a few caches in the Dominican to discover.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home