Monday, August 25, 2008

Geocache Find #85 - Freeport, Maine


My Big Indian (or is that Native American? I'm not very PC)
Originally uploaded by Unlucky ღ Puppy

I was on my way home last night...and I didnt have my gps available with me. I remembered there was a cache stashed nearby the B.F.I which is the name of the cache (GCXH5M) for those serious cachers. This cache had an ammo box...which are always fun to find.

My dad used to call it the F.B.I. which was "F*&@ING BIG INDIAN" and he would leave out the "F" part since I was young and didnt need to hear that.

I am on a quest to find at least 100 geocache finds in 2008. I have limited time to do this...so there might be a day trip in the works in order to accomplish this feat.

2 Comments:

Blogger tonka_boy said...

Good luck on the 100 finds!

BFI... Wow, that's quite a name. I'm surprised the reviewers let that one go. Where is was from, there was a retail tire outlet that had a large statue of a girl holding a tire. We always referred to her the BFG.

BTW, did you scor ethe find on the BFI?

August 25, 2008 at 7:44 PM  
Blogger The Lombardo Logic said...

That is funny how we all relate to those statues with "BIG" infront of our description.

August 26, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home