Monday, September 15, 2008

100th cache find - Pemaquid,Maine


100th cache find - Pemaquid,Maine
Originally uploaded by lombo311

November 2007 I was introduced to geocaching....I used a friends gps to find a cache that he (chimneyguy) hid. I was hooked....I had a goal to find 100 cache finds before 2008 ended. This past weekend I knew it was the weekend to complete this goal...the weather was good, tourists off the back roads where I can cruise. First for the day was "Guys Cache" this was my 6th attempt finding this multi-cache. My wife wanted to go with me and get some exercise on some of the trails....I found it once I regained my signal. Woo Hoo!! #98

We both headed down Route32 towards Pemaquid Lighthouse. I found a tiny micro under a bench that looks out over a small pond that was out in the woods. It was funny having my wife look for a micro....she does not geocache so she was looking for a container. She was amazed that it was the size of an eraser head. #99

Pemaquid Light: I waited for this to be my #100, this was chimneyguys cache hide....I wanted to make my 1st and 100th his cache hides...kind of a tribute to him for getting me into caching. This was where the photo was taken. Now it is no holds barred for me....I will travel outside my area in order to get more since I have scoured my area and have almost all of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

wow congratulations on your 100th cache. :) i am yet ti find my first! if you have time, please visit my site at http://mygeocachenation.com

November 5, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home