Friday, October 17, 2008

Just a week away

Next Friday I will be heading down to the Dominican Republic and working on a school. We will be adding new ceiling fans and lights to each classroom. This year I will be taking my son with me and this will be his first international short term missions trip. The weather is hot and humid everyday...so I will be leaving these 50's - 60's temps we are having here in Maine and going into 80's - 90's. It will be dry and dirty....but that is what I like. I don't mind being waaaaay out of my comfort zone. I would ask those of you who read this blog....to pray for my health and travels while I am away. Thank You

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

wow, how old is your son? i have a daughter too, but she's just a few month's old, i cant take her to rips yet. :)

if you can, please visit my site at http://mygeocachenation.com

November 5, 2008 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home