Monday, November 17, 2008

a week in review


Photo: I received two of the three coins showing from a friend who came back from a short term missions trip to Hungary. He was aware that I collect elongated coins for the past 6 years and that is where I got the name “squishaholic” from. I had a week full of unexpected coins given to me from people traveling. My mother in-law just returned from Australia and she brought me back a coin from Philip Island nature Park, and also from an auto museum in San Diego, Ca.
Yesterday, Breck brought me in the two coins from Budapest, Hungary. So I am blessed to have others looking out for those penny pincher machines who traveling.

Geocaching: Breck (chimneyguy) had emailed me to let me know he was able to get out and find a cache while in Hungary. The cool thing was that he was able to bring back a travel bug to the United States. So I will be watching the mileage for travels it has gone. I have not had time to get out and geocache….and besides it is hunting season here in Maine and the woods get filled up with locals and out of state maniacs. I was able to find 2 cache’s in Augusta, Maine last week in the rain while we had some errands to do. So that is # 102, #103 for me….I do have some wild plans for 2009 which should be a fun year for caching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home