Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Bliss


It has been a week since I was severanced from my job with Bank of America which was coming. We had been told there was going to be some staffing reductions. I didnt think it would have impacted my job or job level. So....I am now home and enjoying not going to work with the snow falling outside. That is a relief. Even know I will be paid to stay home until August of 2009, I still need to make sure I find an additional income. All prayers are welcomed!


Perler - I have been having tons of fun making designs with perler beads. I have a few projects under construction...I just finished making a large MEGAMAN from Nintendo (GBA era). I make the designs and I will hang them in my kids rooms.
Geocaching: hmmm....I have not had an idle day to find some more treasures hiding. I will find more time after the holidays. My hate my Garmin e-trex vista. It dies out on me...and then there is this black line that runs down the whole side of my screen. I am eager to make an upgrade in the late winter. First I will need to sell some stuff on ebay and not take out of my paycheck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home