Monday, January 5, 2009

What a month....


It is a new year....2009 is here and since my last post, I have had allot on my plate to deal with. December 11th, I was told after 14 years of work with MBNA/Bank of America, my current was no longer needed and I was offered a severance package. I packed up my boxes and shook hands with those who I adored and enjoyed, I turned in my id badge and headed home. There had been 6 of us in my area that got the news. I was excited to start a new life and find some new job and learn something new. I decided after a few weeks to start looking for a job and I realized that I am not meant to stay home. I found a great job working from home for a company called Intelligent Signage, Inc. --see this at http://www.intelligentsignage.net/


I will in the process of learning the ropes and figuring out how to obtain new leads.

Perler: I have been busy with my time off and making several new perler designs. I realize that it occupies allot of my time....so I will wait until it is snowing out to make more time for this. I will post some pics of these masterpieces.

Geocaching: Maine is buried with snow....the snow is old and frozen solid. I went out to check out my cache hides...and had to almost bust out the containers from the icy snow. There are a few die hard Mainers that geocache in the winter....I will wait a little longer to start finding new ones. My wonderful wife bought me a Garmin Colorado 400t, it is a touchscreen and paperless handheld....it is sooooo much better than my other gps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home